After Builders Cleaning London
After having your home refurbished a good thorough cleaning is the “must have” service. You will be able to enjoy the beauty of your newly redecorated home only, if the after builders cleaning were preformed.
A professional after builders cleaning will make your home shine and look new. We, at Fairies Ltd, will clean all dirt and remove all rubbish left by your builders. We will wipe all the dust and remove any paint, plaster, and any other materials used by the builders, from windows and floors.
We can either tailor a cleaning service that matches your specific requirement or we can perform after builders cleaning service drawn from our long experience in working with building contractors and landlords.
If you have any questions about our after builders cleaning service or if you would like to get a free quote, call us on 0189 567 5371. However, we recommend on-site quotation before cleaning. A visit by our representative at your property will help us provide you with a more accurate quote.
After Builders Cleaning includes:
- Remove all labels from bathroom, windows, toilets and kitchen.
- Clean all floors of any paint and plaster.
- Clean all windows, window frames and sills.
- Clean all skirting and wash the doors.
- Wash all sockets and switches.
- Spot clean walls and ceilings.
- Clean all skirting boards.
- Clean all kitchen, bedroom, living room and etc. cupboards inside and out.
- Clean and polish all kitchen, bedroom, living room and etc. surfaces and wooden works.
- Clean toilets inside and out.
- Wash the tiles and all basins in the bathroom.
- Hoover and mop all floors and stairs.
- Make sure all the property is dust free.
Cost – Prices
|One Cleaner||from £18.00 / hour|
All charges subject to VAT 20%.
Parking fee & congestion charges may apply.
We offer cleaning services in following areas of north-west London:
If your area is not displayed above, please contact us so we can discuss a possible service.
Tips & Tricks
To clean a microwave oven, add four tablespoons of lemon juice to one cup of water in a microwave-safe bowl. Boil for five minutes in the microwave, allowing the steam to condense on the inside walls of the oven. Then wipe them with a soft cloth.